Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day !!


Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there !
I hope you are having a wonderful day and are being spoilt rotten. I have had a lovely bunch of flowers and a cooked breakfast made for me by my son, very spoilt.
My mother passed away nearly a year ago so it also is a sad day. However i do have a lovely mother in-law , Gwen. Today we are all going to her house for a BBQ. Not sure if it will be an 'Outdoor-indoor BBQ ' as Mrs Bucket would put it (from Keeping Up Appearances) as its been pouring down with rain this morning. Although the sun is out at the moment, you never know the weather might improve.
I made this card for Gwen using two in colours, Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss.
The stamp sets i used were Wonderful Favourites and Bloomin' with Beauty.
Have a wonderful day.
Fiona

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Card Fiona, I'm sure Gwen would love it too.
    Well, the sun did come out for a while in the PM hope you managed your BBQ!

    ReplyDelete