Sunday, May 24, 2009

Autumn Leaves

Last weekend I went on a Bike riding day to Victoria where the Autumn leaves were just beautiful. The bike trail was on an old rail way line between Beechworth and Bright. As you can imagine being on a railway line it was pretty flat, just my style. I will have to admit I only did the part between Mytleford and Bright, about 30 kms. The men did the whole way, over 100 kms ! I wouldn't have been able to sit down for a month afterwards.

Anyway all the beautiful leaves inspired me to make this card. It was based on a card we made at the recent convention in Canberra using the Trendy Trees stamp set.

This is a picture of Bright in Victoria which is famous for its Autumn leaves.

2 comments:

  1. Your card has captured the colours from your photo perfectly. While Amercia feature Spring in thier cards we have the beautiful Autum colours to play with! We could do without all the rain though ah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, it so reminds me of back hooooome (pout pout sighs). The turning of the leaves in New England is something of a dream, let me tell you...
    Here in Terrey Hills we do have some Maple trees a some color, but I must confess my heart aches for the Kangamagus Hwy...sighs again.
    Thank you for the beautiful memories!

    ReplyDelete