You may have arrived here from Amy's Blog or just be visiting my blog, whichever way once you’ve checked out my creations you can continue the hop through the link at the end of this post to the next team member.
How quick is this year going! Have you started to think about your Christmas cards and projects yet? The INKlings team has and we thought that this month was the perfect time to host a Christmas in July blog hop. You'll find lots of great ideas provided by 17 team members’ fantastic blogs.
Want to win some Blog Candy? Simply leave a comment on each blog and then email Christie Wallace Christies_stamps@yahoo.com.au and let her know you’ve done so and you’ll be in the running for a fantastic prize of 17 handmade cards plus other goodies.
Sorry Blog Candy prize not available to SU! demonstrators but you're more than welcome to leave us a comment!
I have been having a lot of fun over the last month playing with the Stampin' Up ! Sweet Treat Cups. As well as holding sweets they also make great Snow Dome Cards.The first card I made was this one using the raindeer from the Winter Post stamp set. He is just the right size for the sweet treat cup.
To keep the glitter inside the sweet treat cup I sealed it with a piece of acetate. The hole in the patterned paper was made using the 1 3/4 inch circle punch which fits the sweet treat cup perfectly. This is the finished card.
- Cardstock - Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Baja Breeze Designer Paper
- Ink - Chocolate Chip
- Stamp Sets - Winter Post, Best Yet
- Accessories - Gold brads, Chocolate Chip Ribbon
Just to be a bit more adventurous I tried putting water in the Sweet Treat Cup to make it look like a real snow dome. This worked really well but I don't think I would risk putting it through the mail !
This picture shows that there really is water in there ! Just one tip, don't let any water drip onto the adhesive around the Sweet Treat Cup.
- Cardstock - Whisper White, Glossy White, Riding Hood Red dsp
- Ink - Riding Hood red
- Stamp Sets - Holiday Lineup, Short and Sweet
- Accessories - Gold brads, Riding Hood Red Stripe Ribbon
Well that’s all from me. Next stop on the INKlings’ Team Blog Hop is Michelle's blog . Have fun and don't forget to leave a comment on each blog to win some great Blog Candy.
1. Christie http://www.christiescreativecorner.blogspot.com/
2. Dani H http://daniholland.wordpress.com/
3. Carol http://inkantations-and-inkarnations.blogspot.com/
4. Michelle D http://www.stampinkpaper.blogspot.com/
5. Jayne http://www.jaynemercer.com/blogs
6. Kylie http://kraftykylie.typepad.com/blossom_designs/
7. Kari http:// http://www.karigail.wordpress.com/
8. Dani F - http://danifender.blogspot.com/
9. Beth - http://www.elisabethstewart.com/bethinking/
10. Nicky A http://www.nickyadamson.blogspot.com/
11. clare http://www.crafty-cow.com/
12. Amy http://amyandersonsblog.blogspot.com/
13. Fiona B. http://www.fionajanestamping.blogspot.com/
14 . Michelle Frost-Stevenson http://www.stampinground.wordpress.com/
15. Fiona Poirier http://fionapoirier.blogspot.com/
16. Divya Rao - http://www.creadivya.blogspot.com/
17 Rachel Jackson http://havefunstamping.blogspot.com/