Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stamping Afternoon


Thanks everyone for coming to my Stamping Afternoon on Saturday. I hope you enjoyed it.


We had lots of fun making cards and boxes using supplies from the new Autumn mini catalogue. I will post photos of the things we made over the next few days.


Everyone who came on Saturday received a little pack of gift tags . The gift tags came in an acetate gift box which was a variation of a 2,4,6,8 box except it was 2,3,5,6. The tags were made using the tag in the new Cottage Garden stamp set and the tag punch. The colours were Rich Razzleberry and Certainly Celery.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Fiona it was a great Afternoon!!!! I'm so pleased with my little box of gift cards and the two cards are sweet!
    Thanks also for my Lucky door prize!!!!

    ReplyDelete