Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

I hope you all had a very happy restful Christmas. I have just returned from a holiday in Brisbane to watch my son and nephew sail in the annual Heron Championship. My sister lives in Perth so we met up and watched 9 days of sailing.
Here is a picture of the boys returning from a race.




In between races by sister and I had a lovely time making cards on the balcony looking over Moreton Bay.
Here is a picture of all our handywork.


I will be showing these cards in more details over the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned !!
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Fiona

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to lots of comments just to say you have visited my webpage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely reminder of our holiday spent together, I have already used one card so it will be very useful to have a photo of it.
    Not sure why my son is not wearing his hat

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete