Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Birthday

It was my birthday recently and I received some lovely handmade cards from my family. I thought i would show them to you.

The first is from my sister Melanie who lives in Perth
She used the Garden Whimsey stamp set which is favourite of mine. The butterflies look lovely in Groovy Guava and Old Olive.

The next card is from my mother-in-law Gwen who has embossed the hostess stamp set Oh So Lovely . The colours are very pretty.
The next card is by one of my sister in-laws, Annette. Annette has beautifully water coloured one of the images from the Sassy Stems stamp set.

My other sister in-law Jo likes to sew and she made this card with all the stitching. The flowers are from the Petal prints stamp set.


Thanks everyone for my lovely cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment